COMMAND AND CONQUERTM
- Has your team got what it takes to Command and ConquerTM the competition?
- Has your team got the initiative and ingenuity to complete our puzzling problems?
- Does your team have the foresight to make the most of your time and resources?
If you think it has, come and test your resolve with the Command and ConquerTM Challenge
Command and ConquerTM gives your team the chance to pit their skills and initiative against other teams, while having an exhilarating day solving problems and trying a range of our most popular activities. The day is fast and furious and requires thought, leadership and time management: only the best team can win.
The day starts with an briefing from one of our professional facilitators, information books are handed out and the games commence. Teams have complete freedom to choose which challenges to attempt, making the day a test of strategy as well as skill, as teams pick the tasks that best suit their abilities and resources; much like the Crystal Maze.
At the end of the challenge team scores are calculated and the conquering team is announced before the final prize-giving.
- Option A: Canoeing OR Kayaking, Rafting, Archery and Initiative Challenges
- Option B: Abseiling, Climbing, Archery and Initiative Challenges
30 people min
80 people max
COMMAND AND CONQUER FOR:
|Corporate||Education||Not 4 Profit||Parties||Individuals|
Key Words (helping people find this site)
corporate team events, company events, team development, team training, team challenges, team work, belbin, team day out, team away day, it's a knock out, conference facilities, company weekend breaks, lots of activities, challenge day, activity people, great challenge, , the cube, bristol, bath, north somerset